Saturday, October 14, 2017

No Parent Should Have To Bury Their Child

Day 146~

Right now at this very moment my tears & pain are so intense that I am gasping for air. I feel like I can't Breathe. I just want My Ashley back. I just want Her here with me. I can't believe my Ashley is gone and I don't want her to be gone. I don't want to spend every day for the rest of my life without Her.

No parent should have to bury their Child.
...
I want people to know what my life is like. What a parent goes through when they lose a child. We were NOT build to live a life without Our Babies.

We have to find a cure, we need to find a cure. I don't want another Child to die like My Ashley did. I don't want another parent to endure the pain of losing a child. To go through the heartache and pain I go through every day. This heartache and pain that I will suffer every day for the rest of my life.
Please help find a cure.

Today is day 14 of Childhood Cancer Awareness Month, Care enough to make a difference.
Join us this Saturday at 7:45 am at the Bourbonnais Municipal Center 700 Main Street Northwest, For the ASHLEY FOREVER Walk to Remember and Honor. Walk starts at 8am.
Be part of helping us find a cure for the Children.

BE THE GOOD....

I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley, My Missy Moo. My World Went Dark When You Left.

ASHLEY, FOREVER IN MY HEART.....




No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...