Sunday, January 14, 2018

Hearing My Girl

Day 190~

Popped up in bed this morning because I heard what sounded like Ashley in pain, calling for me. "MOM'.

Another piece of my heart died. With every day that passes, that I must walk this world without My Ashley, another little piece of my heart dies. Slow & Painful Death.

Cruelest form of punishment ever. I just wish I new what I did. I know Ashley didn't do anything.

I have been Missing My Momma So Much. I want My Ashley and because I don't have My Ashley, I want My Momma, but I don't have her either.

I Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. 💔
🦋

ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART.....❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️



No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...