Look at my Jake holding his big sister's hand and looking up at her. He loves his Big Sis So Much. I do not think that people understand what this has done to My Boy's. You have no idea the Bond these kids had. Sure, lots of sister's & brother's have bonds, but it is different when you face what these kids have faced since they were little. Jake since he was born. These kids form a bond that you cannot understand unless you grow up in a home with one of your siblings sick. It is a unique bond
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey
Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...
-
Day 82 Leaving A Mother In This World, Without Her Precious Child, That She Carried for 9 Months, That She Nurtured, That She Love...
-
Day 198~ There is no escaping this hell. Every Second of Every Day, I Just Want My Ashley Back. Living every day without her is nonsto...
-
Day 65 I Shared the words at the end of this post, about grief, a year ago on my Facebook page. It's funny how we think we k...

No comments:
Post a Comment