Monday, January 15, 2018

Makes No Sense At All

October 28, 2017

For months I have slowly been going in Ashley's Room trying to go through Her stuff and organize everything. I can only take very short periods of time being in her room, because it is so very painful. I came across her scrap book.

There are a lot of pages and I will share more later. I wanted to share her page of friends so each of you can see how much you mean to her.

Going through these pages are torture, It is just more of a reminder of what was so important to Ashley. I will never understand how someone with so much love in their heart, could be taken from this world.

Makes no sense, no sense at all.

I really wish that so many of you who followed Ashley's care, could have met and got to know Ashley. Without knowing Ashley, One cannot even understand just a little bit, the depth of our loss.

Ashley loved unconditionally. She always looked for the good in people and if you didn't see the good in others, or yourself, she would try to make you see it. I know she was my biggest cheerleader.

She loves each and every one of you in this picture and Many more who are not in this picture.

ASHLEY FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS




No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...