Sunday, January 14, 2018

Memories

October 21, 2017

Mike, Michael, Jake, Julie and Kyle went to a haunted house in Oak Lawn. Jess and I don't do haunted houses, so we dropped them off and drove around. We ended up going by our apartment in Chicago Ridge.

We lived there from the time Ash was 6 months till she was 2 1/2 years old. My sister-in-laws parents owned the building, so her, My brother and my nephew Johnny lived there too.

When I went past Ashley's bedroom I could see the mint green walls and all the Pink Unicorns I stenciled across the top of the wall. I could see her crib, her toys. Just like it was yesterday. When I drove up front and looked up toward the living room, I could see Ashley & Johnny playing in the living room. Swinging the bottle of powder around, covering my furniture in powder. I pictured Michael in his swing sleeping and Ashley sneaking up and screaming, "Wake Up" and Michael shaking from being scared. I could see Ashley, Johnny, Ashley Krueger, Wanda, Louise and Myself in the front yard, as the kids played in their blow up pool. Ashley had a pink & white bikini and I can see her in it.

Memories before Ashley was sick. Good memories. But they make me sad, they break my heart. My Baby Girl is Gone and I Just Want My Girl Here With Me. I want to see, hear, kiss and hug My Girl So Desperately. I Miss My Girl So Much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...