Monday, January 15, 2018

One Mistake That Led To 2 More

Day 191~

Dreams. Ashley's Dreams.

Today when I sat in Ashley's room, talking to My Girl, like I do every morning and night, I glanced over at her wall where her high school diploma is hung. I realized that I need to hang her diploma for her associate's degree. Then I started thinking about all of her dreams. Her dream to be a Pediatric Oncologist, shattered by years of treatment. She then decided She would be a Pediatric Oncology Nurse. She wanted to have 5 to 6 kids. Just simple things in life. That's all she ever wanted. Dreams forever lost.

One mistake, that lead to a second mistake, that lead to a third mistake, that lead to My Ashley's Life & Dreams Being Forever Lost.

Always trust your gut. Don't ever let anyone make you second guess yourself. Your gut is usually always right. I think that our intuition about something, is your guardian angel whispering in your ear, telling you to do.

Living with the guilt of knowing that going against your intuition, is the reason your child is gone, is torture. It is just freaking horrible.

I Love & Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. More & More Every Day. 💔
🦋
ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...