Monday, February 12, 2018

Christmas Decorating For Ashley

221 Days~

I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl 😢💔🦋
ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART.....♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Just started the decorating at the Cemetery. Still have to put up the lighted Christmas Trees next to each side of the bench. Then I have lights that I may either put on the trees or around the grass area. I still have to put the fake snow in the bench.

I told Mike maybe next year we'll string lights along the stakes throughout the Cemetery. They put stakes up so they know where to plow. They Can easily be used to string lights.

Mike said, "Why don't you just make the whole cemetery a Winter Wonderland." I said , "Hey, that is a good idea." Maybe not the whole cemetery, but the whole garden area by the monuments.

John (the nice young man that runs the cemetery), Is going to see all the lights out there and know. exactly who did it.

I will take more pictures when I'm done.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...