Sunday, February 11, 2018

She Was The Queen Of Her Own Life

Day 210~ Week 30~

This Quote, Without a Doubt, Describes Ashley.

You should have been able to be a Child and a Young Adult. For some reason, that I will never understand, life had other plans for you. Life was so unbelievably unfair to You. You had every reason to be angry & bitter, but instead, you showed, Courage, Humor, Grace, and so much more.

You My Darling Are One of a Kind. There has never been anyone like You before & there will Never Ever be anyone like You again.

I know that many of you know Ashley. Many know Her because you've met Her or because you followed Her or Her care, through Facebook. But no one has ever known My Ashley the way I know Her.

I wish that you all could have known Her, like Me. Then and only then, Would you even begin to understand, just a little bit, the depth of My Pain, My Heart Ache, My Feeling of Emptiness & Loneliness, even if I'm in a room full of people. I Feel Ashley's Absence Every Second of Every Day, In Everything That I Do, Because She Was Part of Almost Every Second of Every Day of Almost Every Thing I Did.
I am Incomplete Without Her.

I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl.😢💔
🦋

ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART.....♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️





No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...