Monday, February 12, 2018

Where Angels Hang Around

Where Angels Hang Around

Mike & I were thinking the same think today. If there is an afterlife and Ashley was capable of going anywhere she wanted, the place She would spend most of Her time would be St. Jude. She would be watching over the Children. It is after all, "Where Angels Hang Around".

I just thought of something, Ashley will have met her Hero, Danny Thomas and Mr. Shadyac and Mr. Shaker. Three individuals who Ashley sincerely appreciated for making St. Jude a reality.

This Song always made us think of Ashley, but we never imagined that one day she would be one of the Angel's Hanging Around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...