Sunday, September 3, 2017

A Way To See Through My Eyes & Feel Through My Heart

Day 129~

I wish there was a way for others to see exactly what I go through every day. A way to see through my eyes and feel through my heart. If this were possible, then maybe, just maybe, Childhood Cancer wouldn't be under funded. Then maybe, just maybe, a cure could be found. Then maybe, just maybe, no other Mother, No other Father, no other Brother, would have to go through what we do.

I Love and Miss You So Much My Missy Moo, My Sweet Beautiful Ashley.
...
Shine your light down on me
Lift me up so I can see
Shine your light when you're gone
Give me the strength
To carry on, carry on....

ASHLEY FOREVER, IN OUR HEARTS.........





No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...