Sunday, September 3, 2017

Never Leave Without Saying I Love You

I Love That My Sons & My Ashley Was The Same Way, Are NOT Afraid To Hug Me, Kiss Me & Tell Me That They Love Me, In Front Of Their Friends.

When the Cross Country Meet was over, Jake decided to go home on the bus with his team. He walked over to me, Gave me a hug & kiss and said I Love You.

Someone one once said to me, that they think it's awesome how we always hug & kiss & say love you, see you, whenever we're leaving each other. We say it on the phone every time we hang ...up. We say it before bed. It's funny, even if we are upset with each other, it may be a different tone, But we still say, "Love you see you"

I Love that about my family. We never leave each other without saying love you see you.
You should ALWAYS let the people you love, know that you love them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...