Sunday, February 11, 2018

Time & Love


Day 197~

Time & Love. The two most precious, priceless things we have in this world. Both are free. One is brief, the other can last Forever. We are given both and we can give both. One can be measured, one cannot. We take both for granted. The lack of one, cannot take the other away. We want both back when they are gone. They are the two most powerful things, capable of destroying a human being, when taken away.

The Time I had on this earth with My Ashley, My Sweet Beautiful Daughter, My Best Friend, is FOREVER GONE. Her Time with us was short, way too short. It isn't right. It makes no sense. It wasn't fair to Us and most definitely was Not fair to Her. But in the Short TIME Ashley was here, the Amount of LOVE She Gave and the Amount of LOVE She Recieved, was So Great that it's capacity could fill this world a Thousand Times Over.

More than any thing, I have ever wanted, in my entire life, I want my TIME with Ashley back. I want Ashley to have the TIME she deserved, the TIME to live Her Dreams, Back. I cannot give that to Her, I would if I could. I would give my own life to make that happen.

But the one thing this world or anyone or anything in it, CANNOT Take from Her or Us, is the LOVE She Had For & Gave to Us and the LOVE We Had For & Gave to Her. The Love We Still Have For Her, That Will Never End.

Many of you may not know or may not see it, but the Love Ashley had, not just for us, but for strangers, for all of Mankind, made an impact in this world, made a difference. It may not seem like it right now because of how crazy and screwed up this world is, but this world is a better place because of Ashley.

I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. More Each Day & Until We Are Together Again. 💔🦋

ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

The People We Meet Along This Grief Journey

Day 225~ I Love and Miss You So Much My Sweet Beautiful Ashley. My Baby Girl. :'( 💔 🦋 ASHLEY FOREVER IN MY HEART..... ♥️ ...